Established boutique sized CPA firm is hiring a Senior Accountant that wants to move there career in public accounting to the next level. This is an amazing opportunity for someone in public accounting looking to move to a prestigious and exciting firm that enjoys mentoring and developing a team.
The client is looking for a Senior Public Accountant that possess solid communication, technology, organizational, and analytical skills. Ensuring all accounting tasks are preformed correctly and according to GAAP. A certified management accountant (CMA) is a plus.
- Managing complex audits through the entire process
- Managing and mentor team members
- Working with existing client and build new clients and relationships
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances
- Preparing financial statements
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas
- Performing monthly balance sheet, income statement, and changes in financial position
- Assisting in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Maintaining and reconciling fixed assets schedules
- Audit, Reviews, and Complications
- Cash Flow Analysis, Budgets, and Forecasts
- Supervising accounting staff
Experienced with the following a plus: