Our client, a law firm in New Haven, seeks an Office Services/Facilities Supervisor to oversee front desk office staff and assist the Facilities Manager.
- Conducting annual appraisals, approving time off, requesting temporary help, reorganizing workload on a daily basis when necessary and creating written documentation.
- Responsible practices, systems and staffing, including room and video booking systems
- Assist Facilities Manager with employee account setups, changes, and terminations as well as updating necessary documentation in various systems for all US employees (e.g., telephone, security, etc.).
- Responsible for the teleconferencing service, including organizing training sessions
- Assisting with upgrades and ongoing maintenance of the current telephone and voice mail systems, troubleshooting issues, contacting telephone companies and working with IT to resolve issues, producing detailed call record reports, resetting voicemail passwords, recording away greetings for employees out of office, etc.
- Assist with day to day operations and maintenance of the security system, including, programming system when necessary for scheduled and emergency office closings, generating reports and responding to inquiries, producing photo security cards (notify LN re: fee-earners), investigating alarms, deprogramming lost cards and reprogramming and printing replacements.
- Coordinate installation, maintenance and repairs with various vendors for other office equipment and services, including copiers, postage machines and efax for all US offices.
- Assist with budget preparation for the offices.