Boutique Financial Planning Firm is looking for a hardworking, team oriented, and articulate professional who takes pride in their work to join their team. In this position the Investment Operations/Financial Planning Associate will have the opportunity to grow into an in-house financial planner.
The Investment Operations / Financial Planning Associate will be responsible for learning and understanding the full range of Investment Operations responsibilities, from investment operations to financial planning and investment management concepts. The Investment Operations Associate will be responsible for assisting, and ultimately being able to provide the full range of advisory services and support to a select group of clients.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Service and deliver investment reviews and prepare financial plans for existing client base and prospects.
- Learn, maintain and generate investment paperwork necessary for initiating and maintaining client relationships.
- Monitor existing and new client investment accounts
- Service ongoing client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction. Proactively communicate with clients.
- Adhere to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Zero to five years of Investment Operations in the financial planning industry, financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred, but not required. Will need to be obtained.
- Life, Health, and Licenses preferred, but not required.
- CFP® designation or CFP® candidate is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Friendly, flexible attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in the academic bases of financial planning and/or investment management.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.