Stamford, CT | Temp
Manages the HRIS inbox by assigning and flagging emails for the appropriate resource and replying to basic end user requests.
• Provides Oracle & Cornerstone support to end-users, including HR team members and other associates across all business units and geographies.
• Provides HR Users with Tier 1 assistance and training on how to navigate and process transactions in Cornerstone and Oracle systems.
• Maintains core HR tables such as organization, location, etc. in Oracle.
• Monitors daily audit reports to ensure integrity of data and coordinates the correction of data with responsible parties.
• Participates in the testing of new/upgraded software when needed.
• Excellent Excel skills