To ensure customer shipments are prepared in a timely manner and packaged in accordance with all requirements. Deliver and pick up using the company truck as required.
- Prepare completion paperwork for all finished goods. Verify counts from manufacturing and make corrections as necessary. Resolve any discrepancies with the Manufacturing Supervisor(s).
- Prepare finished goods for shipments adhering to all internal and customer requirements for packaging and labeling.
- Coordinate shipments with planning and load trucks.
- Stock finished goods and perform inventory transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide back up support for kit pulling, restocking of materials, cycle counting, and shipping.
- Conform to all policies and procedures including GMP and related operating requirements.
- Take reasonable proactive actions as required.
- Ensure the housekeeping standards are met or exceeded on a daily basis.