Stamford, CT | Temp
You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this role:
The Recruiter provides an absolutely pivotal role in the success story of the company. Working in partnership with the business you will be responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our organization. You will have the fantastic opportunity to see the development of associates you have engaged and feel proud to have been part of their achievements.
What you’ll do:
• Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
• Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
• Work with a database for sourcing and tracking of candidates
What you’ll need: (Job Requirements)
• 4-7 years’ experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
Who you are
• Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
• An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
• A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies