Full time permanent position with excellent benefits!
Accounting specialist who performs basic accounting and supports accounts payable, accounts receivable and general accounting. Posts journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy. Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks invoices, and vouchers. Investigates questionable data. Maintains accounting records by making copies; scanning and filing documents.
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements:
- Associates Degree in Accounting and minimum of 2-3 years of directly related experience.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Attention to detail and good mathematical and analytical skills.
- ERP Systems experience. Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong analytical aptitude, independence and curiosity
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as work collaboratively within Accounting and across the company to meet frequent deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills are required
- Adhere to accounting and internal control policy guidelines
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records