Provide clerical and administrative support to the human resources staff. Perform various activities including answering phones, filing, producing reports, preparing presentation materials for training activities, conducting basic research, or answering routine questions on human resources policies and procedures.
Role and Primary Responsibilities
- Provide HR support to the HR Team and be a point of contact for employee questions
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage calendars for the HR Dept.
- Process and maintain highly confidential personnel information
- Assist with the recruitment process: process all background checks and assist in the orientation/benefits process for all new hires
- Maintain employee personnel files to ensure federal and state compliance
- Process HR reports on a monthly and as needed basis
- Coordinate and track compliance training for new hires and employees (sexual harassment, code of conduct, etc.)
- Assist in delivering employee training programs
- Coordinate internal and external Company events
- Act as a backup to reception when necessary
- Liaison with the payroll department on new hire and transfer information
- Ensure appropriate labor posters are ordered and posted• Assist with special projects and HR initiatives as needed