The Financial Planning team is looking for a Data Manager to support with the creation and maintenance of budget templates and reports for a large volume of events globally. A qualified candidate must have exceptional excel skills, be process driven, detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task and take pride in their work while being able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and collaborative environment.
- Create, maintain, and enhance annual budget templates, roll ups, and analysis documents including post-event financial performance.
- Support with adhoc event financial reporting that is accurate, consistent and actionable.
- Provide monthly T&E reports to logistics team as well as develop tools to enhance current process.
- Create and maintain event planning tools utilized by production team.
- Enhance and maintain projection tools to help grow and develop the global event portfolio.
- Evaluate current budgeting tools and implement improvements for more efficient and streamlined usage.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple business units including Corporate Finance, Procurement, Marketing, and Sales.
- Travel approximately once a year to events.