Stamford, CT | Temp
This position will provide data management and reporting support to the Financial Planning team with the creation and maintenance of event budget templates and tools for 80+ events. Excel testing will be required. Must be adept for advanced excel, pivot tables, sorting data, formula generation, ability to distinguish formula errors and correct them, and ability to create Macros is preferred. The person must be detail-oriented, a critical thinker, and the ability to analyze a reporting tool and find ways to improve and enhance data management processes. The ideal candidate would have 2-3 years of experience managing a large volume of data tools and reports. Attention to detail and ability to double check work prior to submitting is imperative as is excellent communication skills, both written and spoken. Bachelors degree required. Hours 8:30-5pm.
Data Management Specialist (Financial Planning)
The Financial Planning team is looking for a data management specialist to support with the creation and maintenance of budget templates and reports for 80+ events. A qualified candidate must have exceptional excel skills, be process driven, detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task and take pride in their work while being able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and collaborative enviornment.
- Create, maintain, and enhance annual budget templates, roll ups, and analysis documents including post-event financial performance.
- Support with adhoc event financial reporting that is accurate, consistent and actionable.
- Provide monthly T&E reports to logistics team as well as develop tools to enhance current process.
- Create and maintain event planning tools utilized by production team.
- Enhance and maintain projection tools to help grow and develop the global event portfolio.
- Evaluate current budgeting tools and implement improvements for more efficient and streamlined usage.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple business units including Finance, Procurement, Marketing, and Sales.
- Travel approximately once a year to events
- 2-3 years of data management and reporting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, able to create macros preferred
- Financial and budgeting experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Communications and public relations skills
- Bachelor’s Degree