Our client, a stable manufacturer in Stratford is looking for a Customer Service Manager. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits.
- Develops and implements customer service policies and procedures, and defines customer service standards and metrics. Coordinates with regional Customer Service Managers to standardize best practices.
- Ensures the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards, including customer scorecards and collecting feedback from staff.
- Verifies the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery.
- Responsible for staffing needs including hiring decisions, staff development, performance appraisals, promotions and terminations. Provides employees with constructive performance feedback frequently and holds one on one meetings with direct reports.
- Assigns accounts to CSRs and maintains a balanced workload across the staff. Evaluates workload, business volumes, and customer requirements to determine staffing levels.
- Determines priorities for the department and aligns employee's skill, education, and/or experience to maximize the department’s performance. Can identify missing skills in the department and find ways to improve the talent among employees in the department.
- Fosters a continuous learning environment and engages all employees in continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Supervises customer issues and ensures effective and long-term problem resolution; handles complex and escalated customer service situations.
- Actively participates on any initiatives leading to better customer service or the improvement of our Supply Chain process.
- Adheres to and manages the approved budget.
- Keeps accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Ensures all work instructions are well documented and maintained, and are consistent across the region.
- As the Voice of the Customer, provides feedback to Operations, Supply Chain, and Engineering teams to ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on orders.
- Communicates with Sales personnel to ensure awareness of and alignment with goals and customer needs.
- Analyzes statistics and utilizes reports to monitor customer service performance and KPIs, and objectives.
- Monitors order backlog to recognize trends, investigates variances and keep the business advised of adjustments.
- Keeps abreast of developments and changes in the customer service field by reading pertinent journals, attending meetings and taking courses.