Assist Account Executives service Commercial Lines book of business
The duties of the AAM include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Account Executives (AE) service book of business as needed
- Do minor placements as directed by Account Executive.
- Direct backup to Account Executive with phone calls from carriers and clients when AE is unavailable or out of the office.
- Process schedules of insurance, certificates of insurance, Auto ID cards, applications, proposals, binders, change requests or misc. spreadsheets under the direction of the AE.
- Process endorsement requests and binders and follow-up ; review pending items daily.
- Review cancellation list ; advise Accounting department of payments received or status of payments
- Contact underwriters to follow-up on outstanding requests
- Review endorsements for accuracy and send to insured via CSR 24
- Other duties as assigned from time to time as business conditions